Wednesday 6 November 2013

Has anybody heard of shoe lifts before?

 I came across something really quite odd today... but potentially something really great!
Whilst trying to find the best running insoles I came across this blog post which actually tells you all about some insoles which aren't for running exactly but are comfortable to wear all day but here is the good part.. these shoe lifts as they are called increase your height... Woah I bet you really didn't think that was possible and that you were just stuck at the height you are now and there was not anything you could do about it.. well apparently not.. I was probably just as shocked as you are right now. Anyway shoe lifts are worn by lots and lots of people everywhere so the blog post says on jhbootcamp's blog... So just maybe the people who are taller than you might not be taller than you really they are just wearing shoe lifts... Lets just keep this our little secret shall we.. we dont want everyone finding out about them and being tall.. hehe! I am going to order some right now... I will post another post when I get them and tried them out for myself to see if they actually do what they are meant to and if they are comfortable to wear or just a waste of money.

(Update Just looked on some online shops and shoe lifts are so cheap..... must get some now to try them out at least I was thinking you had to buy custom ones which would cost a load of money but nope you dont)

No comments:

Post a Comment